04 October 2008

Welcome to my world...

So it would appear I created this blog in 2005, right as I was beginning my freshman year of college. At the time I had every intention of using it, keeping the friends back home informed of my wacky adventures several thousand miles away at the University of Colorado. However, it would seem that faded almost as quickly as it began, because I made not even a single post. It didn't take long before I returned to Minnesota and the University thereof, forgetting completely this blog and my lofty plans for it.
So I return. Now that all of this is merged with google I've had the brilliant idea of keeping thoughts here, those less private and perhaps more prose and poetic-like. I've also revived or created blogs for various languages I've been studying, because what better than to practise writing, even if no one else reads it? I'm not a professional writer, but hey... If I can share my misadventures in other languages and writings in this one, perhaps I won't have everything so bottled up and driving me mad.

No comments: